Pra deixar o feed organizado e fechar a "trinca" de fotos minhas, segue mais uma sequência de várias carinhas semi iguais Estou toda de linha Hermione @pausaparafeminices nessa make! Usei o duo de blush nas bochechas e para fazer os olhos também e nos lábios o batom Hermione Metal!
I never thought I'd be doing one of these posts, but here I am! I'm trying to make my page more informative and give you all some tips and tricks I've learnt along the way. •
My whole life I have had vey thin brows, they're not necessarily sparse, but they ain't no Cara Delevingne! If you scroll down my feed, you can see that over the years my brows have been confused, not knowing what's best for them... however, I have finally cracked the code!
Products and Steps:
1) You will need a a clean mascara wand, or spoolie as people like to call them and what you will do in order to achieve the bushy brows effect is brush them up as high as they can go
2) This step is very important, find a brow product which truly matches your eyebrow shade, in order to achieve a natural looking brow. My holy grail products are the @bobbibrownaustralia Long Wear Brow Gel in Grey and the @chichicosmeticsofficial Brow Pomade in Taupe. Not only are these great products but they are cool toned!!! So often I see people use shades which are way too warm for their eyebrows and look unnatural.
3) Another extremely important step is the type of brush you use. I use the @raemorrismakeup#jishakubyraemorris 16 Brow definer brush. This brush is hands down the absolute best brush on the market! It creates the finest lines and hair like strokes to ensure your brows stay beautiful and natural.
3) What I do first is underline my Brow with the @bobbibrown gel, and then fill in the rest of my Brow lightly so that my Brow has a base.
4) Get your mascara wand and spray it with hair spray, let it dry for a couple second and then proceed to brush to brows hairs up, this will ensure that they stay up nice and high and give you that bushy Brow effect.
5) Once the hairspray in nearly dry on your brows, go over them for a second time with the Mascara wand! This will really ensure they stay up!
6) the final step, grab the @chichicosmeticsofficial Brow Pomade and your @raemorrismakeup Brow Definer brush and create thing strokes mimicking your Brow hairs in the areas that remain sparse. This will ensure a natural looking brow! •
If you got through all this congrats! I hope it helped you! Xxx
Fazia tempo que eu não postava minha fuça por aqui, né? Tenho milhares de fotos atrasadas, inclusive, mas não vou enjoar vcs Arrastem até o final se quiserem ver um sorriso (o que é bem inédito nas minhas fotos) hahaha... Essa make é bem basiquinha e o batom é o Sapatinho de Cristal @pausaparafeminices
respect by: @ipsy This months bag is super special to us (as all of them are) because you get to become your own artist! Share your creations with us using for the chance to win product! || @patricia_hinojosa88@pcwitte ⠀ ⠀
Win one of 9 Glam Bags decorated and colored by our in-house creators + also 5 of their favorite products. ⠀ ⠀
How to enter:⠀
1. Follow @ipsy on Instagram⠀
2. Post a picture of your latest creation and tag @ipsy ⠀
3. Use , , and ⠀
4. Only one entry per day. Deadline to submit is 3/31⠀