• [Press More] •
• This episode was amazinggg,, @therealpearlmackie 's acting was insane,, i loved Bill's emotional journey in this and how strong she was,, the storyline with her mother was emotional as heck
QOTP: Do you like this edit???? Comment to be tagged in my next post
Clara sometimes asks me if I dream. "Of course I dream", I tell her. "Everybody dreams". "But what do you dream about?", she'll ask. "The same thing everybody dreams about", I tell her. "I dream about where I'm going." She always laughs at that. "But you're not going anywhere, you're just wandering about." That's not true. Not anymore. I have a new destination. My journey is the same as yours, the same as anyone's. It's taken me so many years, so many lifetimes, but at last I know where I'm going. Where I've always been going. Home. The long way round.
11. Prop/item you want to take home: K-9
12. Fave catchphrase: Fantastic!
13. Fave special episode: The 50th anniversary episode
14. Saddest moment: Donna's memory being wiped
15. Fave non-Who Easter egg: "Expelliarmus" & "Good ole JK" in "The Shakespeare Code"
16. Episode no one talks about: "Love & Monsters" - I think we all mostly pretend it doesn't exist. (No picture exists )
17. Fave gadget: the always handy Sonic Screwdriver
18. Who related photo you took: most of my DW Funko Pop!s with "Shada" on the TV.
19. Fave Doctor Who alumni on social media: John Barrowman, and if anyone says someone else, they're a damn liar!
20. Fave multiple character actor: Nicholas Briggs - Dalek, Cyberman, Zygon, Judoon, Skaldak, Nestene - DW wouldn't be what it is today without Nicholas Briggs! #DoctorWho#Whovian#Wholloween