Did you notice the Rinspeed sQuba in the poster?
The Rinspeed sQuba car made its first appearance in Singapore Motorshow 2008.
Inspired by the classic James Bond action thriller movie, “The Spy Who Loved Me” which displayed the seemingly Impossibility of having an underwater car.
It is able to reach a depth of ten meters underwater. #singaporemotorshow
In Singapore Motorshow 2004, we brought in a concept car called Rinspeed “Splash”.
The Swiss-made car was the only car in the world to swim and have the capabilities to “fly” at an altitude of 60cm above water. It is also the world’s first amphibious vehicle to be powered by natural gas engine. #singaporemotorshow
There were many excitements in the Singapore Motorshow 2000.
A 3.2 meter high “Nite Thunder”, the first monster truck ever built in Australia was on display and first time ever visitors get to experience the thrill of an indoor go-kart in the show. #singaporemotorshow
Thank you for your strong support of our first contest!
Base on the video, there were a total of 33 logos flashed including Singapore Motorshow logo (thrice), Honda Bike logo (once) and Subaru plus Mazda logo (thrice). This makes a total of only 25 (Twenty-five) featured car brands.
Congrats to the following winners
1. Lai Zheng Wen (From Facebook)
2. How ruth (From Facebook)
3. Jasmin Joel Jeanae Grace (From Facebook)
4. SgSupercars (From Instagram)
Hampers are proudly sponsored by: Mazda Singapore (Trans-Eurokars), Subaru Singapore (Motor Image), OTOSaver Singapore (United Automobile Services) and Inchape.
We will include Singapore Motorshow preview tickets in the hamper as well!
Stay tune for the next contest which will be announced in December 2017.
Calling for all auto-lovers! The Singapore Motorshow contest is here!! Simply count the number of featured car brand logos featured in the GIF and you may be a winner if you guess it correctly.
Think your reaction is fast? State your answer in the comment section before 6 November 2017, 12 noon. 4 lucky winners will be picked to win a pair of preview ticket and an exclusive hamper worth more than $50. *Hampers are proudly sponsored by: Mazda (Trans-Eurokars), Subaru (Motor Image), OTOSAVERS (United Automobile Services) and Inchcape.
How to participate?
1. Like and follow Singapore Motorshow Facebook or Instagram Page.
2. Like this post
3. State your answer and #singaporemotorshow in the comment section.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. Contest will be closed on the 6th November 2017, 12noon. All entries after that will be void.
6. Winners will be contacted through Facebook or Instagram messenger.
7. Preview tickets are only valid on 11 January 2018 and cannot be used on other show days.
8. Singapore Motorshow reserves the rights to determine the winners as we deem fit and to disqualify any entries at our discretion.
9. Please visit https://www.motorshow.com.sg/2018/contest/ for the full terms and conditions.