HAPPY NATIONAL ICE CREAM DAY @soyummy Unicorn Meringue Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 2 pints ice cream, such as Enlightened's Birthday Cake and Black Cherry Chocolate Chip
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Food coloring in pink, lilac and teal
- Pink melting chocolate
- Fondant unicorn horns
Set the oven to 200*F.
Slice your pints into 3 slices each, using a serrated knife. Place them on a lined baking sheet and freeze them until solid.
Whisk the egg whites until foamy, then add the cream of tartar and whisk until soft peaks form.
Gradually add the sugar and whisk until stiff peaks form, then finish by whisking in the vanilla.
Divide the meringue into 3 separate bowls, and dye each bowl pink, lilac and teal, respectively.
Layer the colored meringues into a piping bag fitted with a star tip.
Onto a lined baking sheet, pipe 12, 4" circles, and bake the meringues for 2 hours, then turn of the heat and allow the meringues to cool completely in the oven - about 1 hour.
Place a disk of ice cream between two meringues, and dip half the sandwich in melted pink chocolate. Decorate with a unicorn horn rolled out of fondant and repeat with the remaining meringues and ice cream discs. #vak#baking#bakingtime#bakery#icecube#baker#baking#amazingbakingvideoz#bakingday#merigue#unicorn#diy#recipe#icecube#icecube#icecream
Y U M M Y @soyummy ・・・
Deep Dish Skillet Brookie +=
INGREDIENTS - 6 oz butter (melted)
- 4 oz butter (softened)
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 oz chocolate bar
- ¾ cup flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pack cookie mix
- ¼ chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven 350F.
2. Chop chocolate, melt it and save for later.
3. In a bowl mix together melted butter, sugar, 2 eggs, vanilla and melted chocolate.
4. Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt in the same bowl and mix it all together.
5. Pour batter to greased skillet and spread evenly, set aside.
6. Add cookie mix, 1 egg and softened butter to a bowl and mix well.
7. Form cookie dough into a ball.
8. Bring skillet and place cookie dough in the center.
9. Gently spread the cookie dough.
10. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
11. Bake 350F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
12. Serve with ice cream of your choice and drizzle chocolate fudge on top. Enjoy! #cakevideos#cakevideo#cupcakes#cakesmash#cakeboss#baking#bakingsoda#bakingday#cake#bakinglover#bakinglove#bakingcookies
K E Y L I M E @buzzfeedtasty ・・・
Take a bite out of these key lime pie pops to beat the summer heat !
KEY LIME PIE POP
Makes 12 pops
1 cup Graham crackers, finely crushed
2 tablespoons sugar
A pinch of salt
2 tablespoons melted butter
3 egg yolks
14 ounces condensed milk
8 Limes or ½ cup lime juice
A pinch of salt
2 cups melted chocolate
Preheat the oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
Combine the pie crust ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
In a paper cup-lined muffin tin, add 1 tablespoon of pie crust and press firmly with your fingers. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk egg yolks, condensed milk and a pinch of salt. Add in the lime juice and combine well.
Scoop the filling onto the crust in the tin, about ¼ cup each. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Freeze for 2 hours.
Take out the paper liners and gently insert a wooden popsicle sticks in each pies. Freeze for 30 minutes.
Dip frozen lime pie pop into melted chocolate. Put them on parchment paper-lined baking sheet and freeze for 15 minutes, or until the chocolate is set.