As the weather changes be mindful of your cleansing routine. There is less moisture in the air in cooler months which can leave your skin dry. Take shorter luke warm showers and then moisturize within two minutes of getting out. This will save water and keep your skin hydrated.
How do you maintain moisture in cooler months? Post below.
A month long reminder to be mindful of the chemicals we put in and on our bodies. Please remember to perform self exams and get mammograms. We stand with the survivors and in memory of those we have loss. #breastcancerawareness
Mid week beauty boost! I'm recovering from a cold and my skin still looks a little dull and dry. After an bentonite clay facial, just one pump from the green bottle will return my glow! A blend of jojoba, argan, and baobab oil give enough moisture without being oily. (The blue bottle keeps my hands so moistrized! But that's another post) #dryskin
Follow us to stay up to date on our launch. Happy Hump Day!
Happy Sunday!! I am spending part of today cleaning the jars I use to do my research. Part of the reason I chose glass jars for Oganic Love Beauty products over plastic is because I find them easier to clean and reuse. Here is how I clean them:
1. I wipe away excess product and oils with a cloth.
2. I then clean them in soapy hot water. I like using Seventh Generation Free and Clear Natural Dish Liquid.
3. Next, I place them in a pot of boiling water for about 5 min.
4. Usually, I allow the jars to air dry for as long as it takes. However, if I need them right away, I place them on a cookie sheet in a 200 degree oven for about 10 minutes.
How do you recycle your beauty containers? Share your ideas below!
Drinking it now, creating with it later. Honey is an amazing ingredient for skincare. It moisturizes, is an antibacterial and reduces inflammation. For best results never use processed honey. How can you tell?
1. Put a drop of honey on your finger and if it runs/drips, it's processed.
2. If your honey remains in syrup form when it's stored, that means you have the processed stuff. Raw honey crystallizes.
What are your favorite uses for honey? Follow us to know when our raw honey and steel cut oat face scrub is released.