Eat Okra Soup for breakfast in cold Norfolk , in Liverpool, in Sutton, in London and anywhere in icy cold England! These are fabulous reasons why ? Okra is loaded with NutrientsControls hunger
Keeps you from getting tiredManages diabetes
Stabilizes Cholesterol levels Boosts immunity
Improves eyesight Fortifies Bones
Prevents Excessive Bleeding
Can prevent gastritis
Can prevent liver disease
Can stave Off Neurodegenerative Disorders
Can kill some cancer cells with its lectin
Tastes yummy. It's warm and comforting! Mwah!
You order ready meals from www.ijeshop.com and WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR so no excuses 🖒 SHARE THE NEWS ! TAG SOMEONE PLEASE !
Whether you were Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Ifa worshipper or altogether neutral, this man Billy Graham @bgea had a profound effect on you in Nigeria and West Africa as a whole many years ago. I dare say he was a part of life then. His genuineness and pure conviction echoed and ebbed on in your heart much like a beautifully cooked Fish Pepper Soup lingers with its delicate spices in your mouth.
Billy Graham was different ! He cared about people's futures and touched many hearts.
E sun re baba like we would say and May your striking beacon legacy carry on sparkling lights fir a lifetime in the hearts of many !!! (Ashe)
Reshared via @itsshantaatkins via @victorarceo
We dedicate this African Proverb to you "Agba ki i wa loja, ki ori omo tuntun wo!"
A baby"s head doesn't wobble when a responsible experienced person is in public
You were one man who relentlessly worked to keep our baby heads from.wobbling through life! Thank you Baba Graham !
Happy Valentine's Day with a kick ! Cherish the love! It's the season to be merry! We love gorgeous relationships - parent and child, friends and lovers, family and all ! We love pumped up parties! We love to make you happy with seriously good food !
Add red pepper to your mix, crayfish to your eggs & enjoy this reshared #Sainsburys@sainsburys Fry Up recipe - Retro Afro style #uk
2½ tbsp olive oil
75g plain flour
¼ tsp black (or we say red) pepper
3 large eggs
2 rashers dry cured unsmoked bacon
180g cherry-on-the-vine tomatoes
100g white baby button mushrooms
2 tbsp parsley (We say +curry +thyme)
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas mark 7. Add 1 tbsp oil to a 24cm heavy-bottomed, high-sided, ovenproof frying pan & place in the oven for 10 mins.
2. Meanwhile, combine the flour & pepper in a medium bowl, making a well in the centre. Whisk the milk & 2 eggs together in a jug, then gradually add the liquid mixture to the flour, whisking until completely smooth. Leave to sit for 5 mins.
3. Remove the pan from the oven & swirl the oil in the pan to coat. Add the batter to the pan & transfer to the oven.Bake for 25 mins, until the pancake is puffed golden.
4. Meanwhile, place a large griddle pan over a medium/high heat & add the bacon while the pan is still cold. Cook for 3-4 mins on one side, then turn over to cook for a further 3-4 mins, until cooked through & a little crispy. During the last few minutes, add the tomatoes to the pan & cook, turning often, until blistered but still holding their shape.Transfer everything to a plate & keep warm.
5. Add 1 tbsp oil to a large, non-stick frying pan & place over a medium heat. Once hot, add the mushrooms & cook for 4-5 mins, we say with parsley, curry & thyme, shaking occasionally until the mushrooms are tender & a crispy golden brown. Transfer to a bowl & keep warm.
6. Wipe the frying pan clean & add the remaining oil. Place over a medium high heat and, once hot, we say add in scrambled eggs fried with dried crayfish.
7. Once the pancake is cooked, remove from the oven & wait for the puffed centre to settle down. Once it’s more level, add the fry-up ingredients to the centre & we say finish with ata din din on top.
Oh What a #yum !
Ijeshop.com's Mission? To make ethically-sourced food. We know exactly where our ingredients come from and we cook authentic super tasty !. Mmmm, Efo Egusi - buy it here!