My Sunday projects for after Church. -finish angel and tree templates.
-make some angels and Christmas trees.
-route a sign for someone at work.
-tune up and test snow blower. Needs gas, spark plug, oil, and some TLC....
-break down more pallets for next project.
-disconnect garden hoses and store for winter.
-store some grills for winter.
Big Frosty got his hat today. Maybe tomorrow he will get eyes, a nose, and buttons... Also decided to re-paint a blank sign that I made 3 months ago and never finished. The tan background is now green. The blue frame borders are now maroon.
My wife found some material to use for scarves on the mini-Frosty's.
While I was finishing up eyes and buttons, I dropped one of them on the floor. Since it took my 30 minutes to weed through the huge bag of buttons to find a matching set, this KILLED ME!!!!
I eventually found another decent matching pair and finished the glue-up. I was so done, I didnt take any pics...lol... Looks great!
Tried to cut out a 3ft pallet wood snowman earlier.
Let's just say it could have gone better.
First, I needed to add additional support wood on the back after some pieces came loose.
Then, I almost decapitated Frosty. ...OK, maybe not decapitated, but I did manage to take part of his face and part of his hat off...lol... Some Gorilla Glue fixed it all up. I managed to salvage the wood pieces that fell off.
Tomorrow, I'll trim and sand around where I made the repair. Then maybe paint on Tuesday.