Something sparkly with black stamping
I used this beautiful nude toned glittery nailpolish for my base. Then stamped on that black image, finished with glossy top coat. Its super simple yet pretty, I love it!
Penguin for #nailartchallengejan look at these Penguins!!! Arent they cute?? I love these little guys!! I started with a Light blue base colour then added a glitter polish on top. after I painted these adorable 4 Penguins and they have their own hats and earmuffs too
Finished with matte top coat, to see every little detail.
I absolutely love these!
My sweet friends for tagged me to do the nail polish tag! Thanks for tagging me @nillanpillan@lunaaaaaatica@nails4cocktails
Lets do it:
1. What are your favourite nail polish brands? My favourites are Essence Cosmetics, Sophin Cosmetics, Rimmel London, FUN Lacquer and IsaDora Cosmetics ones
2. Glitter or matte? I love both, But I'm a in a matte mood these days
3. How often do you change your nailpolish? I'm doing like 4 or 5 manis on a Day, But after I do a manicure and I'm wearing that for a week
4. What are your favourite colours to wear on your nails? I love to wear mostly pinks, blues, nudes or Light pastel colours
5. Darks or brights? Both, I'm always changing these colours
6. Whats on your nails at the moment? I have a floral and glitter mix and match mani with white, pink and purple colours
7. Do you like french manicures? If you scroll down on my page you can see some that i made in the beggining of this nail art journey, But I dont wear them anymore
8. What are your favourite winter colours? In winter I really like navy, grey, blue, white and mauve shades
9. What are your favourite summer colours? Pink, Turquoise, real, coral, and neons
10. Indies or mainstream? Mainstream since i dont own many indies
11. What colours do you hate on your nails? Yellow or green colours
12. Are you holosexual? Yes
It was a fun tag! Im tagging @berry_nailcorner@_daisynails_ and @vendelanails I would like to read your answers girls!!
Icicles for #glamnailschallengejan I wanted to do something 3D with the Icicles. I dont know, it looks great??
I did a blue and white gradient, then I used a white nailpolish and painted the Icicles and added on top a glitter polish and top coat too for the 3D effect. I used matte top coat for the gradient.
What about some floral nails again? I love this white and blue combination.
I painted my nails with white nailpolish. After I applied these beautiful water decals on top.
(Sorry, my skin looks a bit red, because the blue background )
water decals are from @harunoutastore, Style: YB-1117
Use my coupon code, BIAT300 for 300 JPY off over 2000 JPY when you shopping at harunoutastore.com
Here is my dog mani for #nailartchallengejan
I used a gorgeous pink colour for my base, then I painted a cute dog on my ringfingernail and added black paws on my other nails
I love how cute this is
Everything is handpainted with nailpolishes
Mittens for #glamnailschallengejan
I love this colourful look, I handpainted everything it snowed here in the last two Days so this mani is perfect now
Painted my nails with a Light pink nailpolish, then I applied a glitter polish on top, But its hard to see
Then I used a thin brush and painted turqouise and purple Snowflakes on my pointer and pinky, and two cute purple Mittens on my middle and ring fingernails.
Finished with matte top coat.
All polishes from @rimmellondonhu
Base: Lose your lingerie
Roll in the grass
Mittens: Ultra Violet
Ring A Ring O'Roses
She Gel Like polish (220)
Moyra matte top coat
Spikes for #nailartchallengejan
I dont have those spike studs, so I used instead little silver beads
I painted my nails with black nailpolish, then applied matte top coat. After I used a dotting tool and placed the beads on my nails. I love how edgy this mani looks!
Sparkles for #glamnailschallengejan here is a simple But pretty Design, I absolutely love it!
First I painted my nails with white nailpolish, then I used the glitter polish and used the brush to simple apply the glitter on my nail tips. This polish is slightly pink based so it made a cool gradient effect. finished with glossy topcoat
Here is my final picture showing this beautiful mauve colour from @madam_glam, called Nightime Mauve
I think this is my favourite one, I really love the colour!!
I applied 2 coats, cured under an UV lamp.
Look how shiny!
My base was the Madam Glam peel off base
Today I wanted to show you this Gel nailpolish that I'm wearing! I'm usually only wearing regular nailpolish, But I love this one too.
This is Vintage Blue from @madam_glam
I applied 2 coats and cured under a UV lamp. Look how shiny this is!!!
Its really pigmented like all the other ones.
Before I applied the Gel polish I used the madam glam peel off base coat which is amazing!! It peels off Super easily!
I have two more colours to share with you!!Do you like Gel polishes???
Winter nights mani for #nailartchallengejan yes, another winter mani, But I love to create tgem also my skin is a bit red because the blue background
This Design is Super easy, I used only 3 colours! First I painted my nails with a dark blue, then sponged on white to my nail tips for the snow. After I painted Snowy trees, finished with dots and matte top coat!
Neon Snowflakes for #glamnailschallengejan
I did this freehand mani
I used a Light nude/white colour for my base. Then I painted on the blue, pink, purple and green Snowflakes on added some dots too! Finished with matte top coat. I can only use these colours, I think these neon enough I really love this