Checkout this great HIIT cardio session of @hannaoeberg:
• 10min walk
• 10min jogging (50%)
• 10rounds x 20sec intervals, 10sec rest
5min slow walk
• 8rounds x 20sec intervals, 10sec rest
5min slow walk
• 2-5rounds x 15sec 5% incline intervals, 10sec rest
5min slow walk
Get your #WomensBest Workout gear at www.womensbest.com or simply click the link in our bio @womensbest
Tory Lanez - We can
#WomensBest Athlete @katiecrewe loves mixing up her workout routine to push and motivate herself over and over again!
Click the link in our bio to shop your gym essentials!
Katy Perry - Chained To The Rhythm (Oliver Heldens remix)
Tag friends to challenge them to this high intensity workout from our #WomensBest Athlete @katiecrewe
Clapping push-ups - 3x8
ss wall walks - 3x6
Db squat burpees - 3x10
ss mountain climbers - 3x15
Goblet squats - 3x10
ss box jumps - 3x10
ss push-ups - 3x10 (not in vid)
Burpees - 3x12
End with 25 min steep incline treadmill walk.
Zeds Dead - Where Are You Now (feat Bright Lights)
Coconut Vanilla Pancakes
· 20g #WomensBest Slim Body Shake Vanilla
· 40g whole grain spelt flour
· 20g coconut flour
· 125g non-fat greek yoghurt
· 80g egg whites
· Bourbon vanilla
· ½ tsp baking powder (do not use more!)
· ½ tsp coconut oil for frying
· optional: a dash of cinnamon
1. Beat egg-whites until stiff.
2. Simply combine all ingredients for the dough with the stiff egg-whites in a bowl and mix until smooth.
3. Heat up some oil in a pan on medium level.
4. When the pan´s hot enough, start frying your pancakes by using approx. one big tbsp. of the dough for one pancake.
5. Fry from both sides for about 2 minutes.
6. Finally, top your pancakes with berries, nuts, maple syrup and you´re done.
Click the link in our bio @womensbest
Refreshing Vanilla Berry Shake
· 100g frozen Strawberries
· 100g frozen Blueberries
· 100g Greek Yoghurt
· 30g #WomensBest Slim Body Shake Vanilla
· some more Berries and Coconut Chips to top
1. In a Blender, mix Strawberries with 1 Tbsp Yoghurt and fill in a Glass.
2. Now, add Blueberries, the remaining Yoghurt and Vanilla Slim Shake to your Mixer.
3. If combined, put above the Strawberry Layer, swirl lightly and add Toppings of Choice.
How to do the perfect Messy Bun!
To be honest, when it comes to hair styles, the most undone looks usually take the most effort. We tell you how to make the stunning updo in just a few steps.
The secret of a perfect messy bun? Forget the brush! The more unstructured the look, the better. All you need is an elastic, and a few bobby pins. Start with hair that hasn’t been washed in a day or two. If your hair is naturally very straight, add some dry shampoo or salt spray for grip and texture.
If you have very thin hair: Tease! Teasing gives you the volume and messy texture you need to pull off the look and keeps your bun from looking too perfect.
Gather your hair into a loose, high ponytail. Don’t use a comb or worry about your strands being perfectly slicked back.
Pull your hair halfway…
The full article is up on our homepage www.womensbest.com direct link in our latest InstaStory! #WomensBest#EnjoyTheDifference