Pork Adobo Fried Rice w/ fried egg slathered in Adoboloco Hamajang.
• Fry leftover Pork Adobo (this recipe is on our website)
• Add as much chopped garlic as you prefer after the Adobo is browned
• Fry together till garlic and onions are cooked through
• Add leftover rice... I usually add about half the volume of rice to Adobo
• Mix and fry till some rice is crispy
• Sprinkle with Shoyu and a little sesame oil, mix
• Serve hot with a fried egg on top and Enjoy!
RINSED & AIR DRYING
In the fridge for the next 12 hours.
One of my favorite meats for breakfast is smoked, fried pork butt.
Over the next few days I'll post the step by step process of taking 8lbs of goodness all the way to the breakfast table. I'll enjoy slathering Hamajang all over it