Diana Yekinni (@dianayekinni) [similar]

Actress, Talker, Londoner οΏ½ Agent: Keddie Scott AssociatesοΏ½ Twitter: @dianayekinni

Diana Yekinni (@dianayekinni)

Hi Guys dont forget to vote for my amazing friend and sister @megotanwa "Best Actress" AMVCA 2017 details BELOW!!! Repost @megotanwa
You've been asking how to vote for me in the best Actress category for the AMVCA 2017, here it is
VOTING THIS YEAR IS ONLY VIA WECHAT

To vote via WeChat, you will need to log on to the WeChat application on your mobile phone.
If you haven’t already, Download WeChat to your smart phone here

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tencent.mm , search for and add africamagictv as a contact.
From ID africamagictv, select VOTE.
If you have not already registered your number with africamagictv on WeChat, you will be asked to validate your phone number. (Please note that if you have already registered for africamagictv voting on WeChat, you will not need to do so again in order to vote.) Type your phone number in the bottom keyboard with the international code, example +2348011222333
You will receive a unique one time pin code via SMS.
Type this in the WeChat keyboard and you are ready to vote!
Select "vote now" then select "best actress in a drama movie/tv series" scroll through and select "Meg Otanwa " for Derailed.

You can vote up to 100 times for free!
To vote a hundred times with just one click,
increase the number of votes by tapping on the "+" sign till the votes get to 100.
Please kindly rebroadcast on bbm, instagram, whatsapp, wechat, facebook, twitter.
Pls help bring this home, i love you all. #megotanwa #amvca2017 #derailed #leadinglady #thechameleon #actress #kokoonhush #amhush #kokonation

Diana Yekinni (@dianayekinni)

Always so proud and happy for my brother..πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Joining the West End cast of #TheComedyAboutABankRobbery #WestEnd #MilesYekinni #Theatre #Brother

Diana Yekinni (@dianayekinni)

Happy Birthday my love πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ These pictures span over 10 years I am so blessed to know you. Such a hardworking, talented, caring and sexy Man 😍 Wishing you a fabulous day 😘 #Atlanta'sFinest #TBT #Realest #Bestie #TimothyCovington #MyBoo #AADA #RimersOfEldritch

Diana Yekinni (@dianayekinni)

Found this in my archives 😨😨 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Dont take life too Serious... Laugh at yourself.. Live in the moment!! @nadia.imari #ProudlySilly #Laughter #DoingMeUnapologetically

Diana Yekinni (@dianayekinni)

Vacation was great now its time to prepare for work πŸ“šπŸ“πŸŽ­ 6 Months Touring.. Should fly by right!?! πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ™Š #TheCrucible #UKTour #Tituba #Theatre #NextChapter

Diana Yekinni (@dianayekinni)

In the spirit of the new year y'all should go like my sisters picture on @aworanphotography page 😘😘😘 Dont be stingy with those likes ooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ isn't @bemzzycooky cute though!! 😍😍 #Beautiful #photography #LikeItOnHisPage @aworanphotography

Diana Yekinni (@dianayekinni)

My brother shocked my life....... He has not been to Nigeria in 14 years 😨😨 #TheyGotMeGood #ICouldntCuss #EhnnnnnWhatttttLikeeee

Diana Yekinni (@dianayekinni)

Happy New year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ New year Turn up with my Big Sis @funkejenifaakindele and my boo @adelaoye Wishing you all a fabulous 2017!! #GeneGiveMe #Jenifasdiary #Reunion #BlackGirlMagic #Actors #ForColoredGirls #AmenEstate

Diana Yekinni (@dianayekinni)

I spent 80% of 2016 smiling the other 20% learning life lessons and making mistakes that have made me stronger and wiser. I took a leap of faith in my career and for my overall happiness and I have no regrets. All I can say is always walk by faith and not by sight and there is no competition in Destiny. 2017 will be a blessed year In Sha Allah πŸ™

Diana Yekinni (@dianayekinni)

I had the pleasure of watching the amazing @debbieohiri perform last night in the play #LoveAndRecession
Funny feel good play to end your year showing at Muson Center Today!!! #MyBoo #OlohunOyin #TheatreBabies

Diana Yekinni (@dianayekinni)

Even girls with no hair have bad hair days!! πŸ’‡πŸ’‡#HairCutAsap #HeadWraps #IplayTooMuch #Melanin @adelaoye Thanks boo πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚ #Lagos
More...