Eyebrows- Shading and Defining!
Using a brow shaper mini blade, I clean up around my brows. Brush the hairs in the opposite direction when grooming.
Set brows in place with @eyeofhoruscosmetics gel and wait till dry.
Fill in brows @anastasiabeverlyhills Dipbrow in Dark Brown and Brow Definer in Soft Brown.
Using @maccosmetics 266 small angle brush.
Clean up brows with @makeupforeverofficial 5 camouflage cream palette and @sigmabeauty E62 brush.
Full look in pervious tutorial
Section off my hair, starting at the bottom and brush through each section.
Using @babylissuk Pro Perfect Curl styling tool.
Creates perfect curls super quick and easy! I had it set to the alternate curls setting and for 5-8 seconds.
I spray each section as I go using @batiste_hair XXL volume hairspray. -
When the hair is all cool, brush through very softly to break up the curls.
Then to add texture I use @batiste_hair texturising spray and run fingers gently through the hair.
Using @melialashes style Cleopatra!
Such an amazing lash brand, check them out!
1. Check the lashes fit your eye, if not trim them from the longer end. Cut off any extra lash band at the front also.
2. Apply a little mascara to lashes.
3. Apply glue using @duoadhesive brush on striplash adhesive Black.
4. Leave glue about 20 seconds to get tacky.
5. Hold a hand mirror down so you are looking straight down, this will make it so much easier to apply.
6. First I secure the outer end of the lash.
7. Then I tuck in the front and then the middle. Making sure it apply as close to my natural lashes as possible.
8. Using the back of my tweezers push down on the lash band to secure more.
9. When stuck, gently push your lashes up at the end to make them sit better.
10. Using a very black eyeliner. I used @zoevacosmetics liquid eyeliner, go along the lash band to make sure it's completely seamless.
11. Add a little more mascara to blend your lashes with the falsies.
Disclaimer- As I have long false nails I use tweezers as it's easier for me. However if you find its easier with out then don't use them. Just be VERY careful with the tweezers near your eyes! x
Song Candyland by Tobu
One of my favourite BEAUTY HACKS -
How to make any lipstick MATTE!
Will stay last all day!
Moisturise lips with @eosproducts lip balm. -
Apply lipliner @maccosmetics 'Cherry'. -
Apply lipstick @sleekmakeup Night Spot 1009. -
Separate a tissue into two to get a thin sheet. -
Take a 'powder puff' and @lauramercier translucent powder. -
Blot lips through tissue to take off excess and take away shine. -
Now the lipstick is matte, set it in with more powder on using 'powder puff' and dust away with @zoevacosmetics power brush 106.