Totally got inspired by @londontownusa polishes from their new collection Vacay Mode and immediately thought about using it together with new stamping plate from @whatsupnails B024 Love Is Everywhere to create Valentine's Day look. #VacayMode18 collection is going to be available on @londontownusa website the first week of February 2018. All four colors from this collection are so up to my alley, love all of them and quality of polish is great!
@whatsupnails Is having Semi-Annual Sale wit discounts as deep as 80% off on some items and now you can get an extra 20% off all sale items using code EXTRA20 on checkout on WhatsUpNails.com @whatsupnails this week only!
1) Apply a layer of base coat and 2 layers of black nail polish and let it dry to the touch. Surface should stay a little bit sticky but not smudge when you touch it. You can use any regular polish that doesn't dry very fast. If you use gel like polishes then one layer of black is enough
2) Apply liquid nail tape on the skin and cuticles around the nail and let it dry
3) Apply a little bit of chrome powder to the tip of your finger and start rubbing powder to the nail without any pressure to create mirror effect
4) Apply white nail polish on the stamping plate over snowflake and scrap excess of polish once using bendable scraper without any pressure holding it at 45 degree angle. Immediately roll stamper over image without any pressure.
5) Remove images around one snowflake using any sticky tape and transfer snowflake to the nail while white polish is still wet, you will need to work fast. Add more snowflakes to the nail
6) Apply a layer of peel off base coat as protection for chrome powder since regular top coat will ruin mirror effect and let it completely dry
7) Apply a layer of your favorite top coat
I am totally obsessed with this brand spanking new Black Chrome Powder and who else but Whats Up Nails @whatsupnails has it 30% off all weekend?! Tutorial coming soon for some super cutie winter nails using Black Chrome Powder for an amazing contrast you can’t get with other products. Check out @whatsupnails epic Black Friday sale, it’s 30% off EVERYTHING!
1) Apply very thick layer of black nail polish on the silicone mat and add thick strips of orange and white polish. All polishes should be very opaque
2) Using watermarble tool create skinny lines across nail polish going from one side to another. If tool removes nail polish from mat instead of creating marble then you should apply much thicker layer of polish on the mat
3) Push stamper on the top of this nail polish, it will create gorgeous marble on mat and stamper. I choose to use image on stamper
4) Let nail polish dry on the stamper to the touch (10-15 min) and remove it from the stamper using piece of sticky tape. If nail polish dries completely, decal will be too stiff and hard to apply to the nail
5) Apply 2 layers of white polish to the nail and let it dry a little bit. You can apply decals over white polish. In my case I applied a layer of fast dry top coat to make surface a little bit sticky since my white polish was completely dry.
6) Put decal on the nail and remove excess using cuticle scissors. Using brush dipped in acetone remove extra polish and make decal fit your nail
7) Apply a layer of fast dry top coat to the nail.
8) Add spooky face to several nails for an accent. Apply thick layer of polish to stamping plate, remove access with scraper card lighting swiping once across image and roll stamper over image without much pressure. Remove details you don't need using sticky tape and transfer image to the nail. When nail is completely dry, apply a layer of top coat. #nailsvideos
1) Apply base coat, I used peel off base coat to easily remove glitter.
2) Apply 2 layers of black nail polish and let it completely dry
3) Apply a large amount of white polish on one side of image with stars on stamping plate, swipe nail polish once (or twice max) across image using a scraper, hold scraper at 45 degrees at plate and don't push it down, just lightly swipe. Immediately roll stamper lightly over image to transfer it to the stamper head.
4) Without waiting push stamper head to the nail by rolling from side to side to make sure all image transferred to the nail
5) Wait until white stars are completely dry and apply thick layer of semi-transparent tinted glitter polish, this will give us effect of pond mani. Hold brush parallel to the nail and float polish over nail to prevent smudging.
6) Repeat step 3 to transfer stars to the stamper head. Then put sticky tape on application tool and remove majority of stars from stamper, leaving just a few large and small stars.
7) At that time stars on stamper could dry up, if you have worked not very fast on removing extra ones and it can be hard to transfer them to the nail. If polish on the nail is dry but still a little sticky it will help to transfer stars to the nail. If it is not sticky, then apply a layer of top coat, wait like 10 min and then transfer stars to the nail.
8) Wait until white stars are completely dry and apply a layer of top coat floating it over nail without touching design with nail brush to prevent smudging.
Tutorial for fall nails using new @whatsupnails Aurora Supreme Powder
Do you want to win it? Like this video and tag three friends below for a chance to win. Giveaway ends on Sep 27 11:59PM PST.
Song: Natan feat. Kristina Si – Ty gotov uslyshat' net
White Polish: @dazzledry White Lightning
Top Coat over white polish and before powder: @dazzledry Fast Dry Top Coat
Chrome Powder: @whatsupnails Aurora Supreme Powder
Peel Off Base Coat over chrome powder: @unt_global Ready for Takeoff
Stamper: @moyou_london Crystal Clear Stamper
Stamping Plate: @whatsupnails A011 Leaves Are Fall-ing
Pink Polish: @cirquecolors Socialite
Blue Polish: @moyou_london Blue Jay
Liquid Nail Tape: @edge.perfection Easy Peel Polish Barrier
1) Apply base coat, two layers of white nail polish, a layer of fast dry top coat and let it dry to the touch (when polish doesn't smudge when you touch it but still a little bit soft). 2) Apply liquid nail tape around your nail to decrease amount of clean up after using powder.
3) Dip your finger into powder and rub it over your nail polish pushing fingertip to the nail lightly. Add more powder until vibrant mirror effect is achieved.
4) Apply a layer of peel off base coat over powder and let it completely dry. It will protect mirror finish from top coat, then apply regular top coat.
5) Wash your hands to get rid of powder on your skin.
6) Apply blue, pink and blue polish on stamping plate and scrape it off several times to achieve ombre effect.
7) Immediately roll stamper on the plate pushing lightly.
8) Transfer image to the nail by pushing the stamper down to the nail and then rolling it from side to side. Make sure that purple part of transferred image is in the middle of nail and pink parts are on sides to increase effect of chrome powder.
9) Remove nail polish from skin using sticky tape.
10) Apply a layer of top coat floating it over nail so brush doesn't touch stamped image to prevent smearing
I'm in love with this new Aurora Supreme Powder from @whatsupnails ! It has more vibrant effect compare to original pigment and color shift is amazing! Plus it comes in three finishes: powder (super fine), pigment (more grainy structure) and flakies.
Tutorial is coming!
Tutorial for fall nails with chrome leaves
Song: Tamerlan i Alena - Nashi Goroda
Glitter Polish: @kbshimmer You Autumn Know
Nail Vinyls: @whatsupnails Fall Stencils
Base for Chrome Powder: @sally_hansen Miracle Gel Blacky
Chrome Powder over leaves: @whatsupnails Suntan Powder
Peel Off Base Coat (as base coat under glitter and as top coat over chrome powder): @unt_global Ready for Takeoff
Top Coat: @dazzledry Fast Dry Top Coat
Silicone Mat: @uberchicbeauty Uber Mat
Brush: @whatsupnails Pure Color 15 Gel Brush
Tweezers: @whatsupnails Pointed Tip Tweezers
Scissors: @tweezerman Cuticle Scissors
1) Apply peel off base coat for easy removal of the glitter polish when you want to change your nails. Apply 2-3 layers of glitter polish and let it dry
2) Place leaf stencil on silicone mat, paint with black nail polish and remove stencil immediately
3) When leaf is dry to the touch, rub chrome powder over it with your finger tip
4) Let leaf completely dry and pull it up from the mat by using tweezers and peeling from the edges first
5) Apply a little peel off base coat to the nail so our leaf sticks better and then place leaf on the nail
6) Using a cuticle scissor remove excess leaf edges that are hanging off the nail
7) Apply a layer of peel off base coat, this will protect our chrome leaves from top coat. Let completely dry before continuing
8) Apply a layer of your usual top coat to complete
In love with new Aurora Pigment from @whatsupnails It gives you so many different varieties! I applied it over regular polish and used white base so it has opal mirror finish which is so beautiful! Totally rocked this look for my birthday last week!
Click link in my bio to find this product on WhatsUpNails.com site
1) Let's start from applying base coat, 2 layers of red nail polish and a layer of fast dry top coat to prepare nails for using vinyls.
2) Apply liquid nail tape on cuticles and skin around your nail to prevent putting white nail polish on skin.
3) When top coat is completely dry, place a strip of sweater vinyls on your nail and push it lightly to the nail with your finger to make sure it sticks everywhere to surface. Apply white nail polish over stencil and peel it off as soon as possible while white polish is still wet. Peel strip off slowly and pulling it up.
4) If you have some imperfections, dip detail brush into white polish, red polish or acetone and fix them. After applying top coat you won't notice places that you have fixed.
5) Keep adding vinyl strips to build your own sweater. Put two strips, apply white nail polish between them and peel strips off immediately while nail polish is still wet, this way you will get cleanest lines.
6) After white nail polish dries up on the nail you can add more patterns between already created ones like I added dots.
7) Remove liquid nail tape when you are done with creating patterns.
8) If you still have any nail polish on your skin after removing liquid nail tape, dip your angular, flat or round brush into pure acetone or nail polish remover and clean cuticles and skin around your nail.
9) When white design is dry apply generous amount of top coat on the nail. Make sure to use fresh top coat and hold brush parallel to the nail, only nail polish drop should touch the nail. This way you will prevent smearing.
1) Apply a base coat on a nail and liquid nail tape on skin and cuticles and let it dry
2) Apply white nail polish on bottom part of your nail
3) Using big head of dotting tool and fresh black nail polish create two ovals that will be panda's eyes. Create panda's ears using the same tool. Keep building up black nail polish until you create perfect shape
4) Using small head of dotting tool put two overlapping dots and using detail brush drag black nail polish down to create a nose
5) Add panda's hands on the sides of face using regular nail polish brush.
6) When black nail polish is dry, using small dotting tool, add white ovals inside of small ones
7) Dip detail brush into black nail polish and add black dots inside of white oval to finish panda's eyes
8) If you have any imperfections you can easily fix them using detail brush with black or white nail polish
9) Remove liquid nail tape, dip angular brush into pure acetone and clean up skin around the nail if needed
1) Apply base coat, 1 or 2 layers of black nail polish and a layer of fast dry top coat to prepare surface for using vinyls
2) Apply liquid nail tape on skin and cuticles around the nail to prevent clean up and let it dry
3) Remove stencils from backing sheet doing it very fast so all small pieces remain on backing sheet
4) Put stencils on completely dry nail, cut stencil on the tip to let it stick to the nail better
5) Apply a layer of green nail polish over stencil and remove it as soon as possible while nail polish is still wet
Apply layer of fresh top coat