In love with new Aurora Pigment from @whatsupnails It gives you so many different varieties! I applied it over regular polish and used white base so it has opal mirror finish which is so beautiful! Totally rocked this look for my birthday last week!
Click link in my bio to find this product on WhatsUpNails.com site
1) Let's start from applying base coat, 2 layers of red nail polish and a layer of fast dry top coat to prepare nails for using vinyls.
2) Apply liquid nail tape on cuticles and skin around your nail to prevent putting white nail polish on skin.
3) When top coat is completely dry, place a strip of sweater vinyls on your nail and push it lightly to the nail with your finger to make sure it sticks everywhere to surface. Apply white nail polish over stencil and peel it off as soon as possible while white polish is still wet. Peel strip off slowly and pulling it up.
4) If you have some imperfections, dip detail brush into white polish, red polish or acetone and fix them. After applying top coat you won't notice places that you have fixed.
5) Keep adding vinyl strips to build your own sweater. Put two strips, apply white nail polish between them and peel strips off immediately while nail polish is still wet, this way you will get cleanest lines.
6) After white nail polish dries up on the nail you can add more patterns between already created ones like I added dots.
7) Remove liquid nail tape when you are done with creating patterns.
8) If you still have any nail polish on your skin after removing liquid nail tape, dip your angular, flat or round brush into pure acetone or nail polish remover and clean cuticles and skin around your nail.
9) When white design is dry apply generous amount of top coat on the nail. Make sure to use fresh top coat and hold brush parallel to the nail, only nail polish drop should touch the nail. This way you will prevent smearing.
1) Apply a base coat on a nail and liquid nail tape on skin and cuticles and let it dry
2) Apply white nail polish on bottom part of your nail
3) Using big head of dotting tool and fresh black nail polish create two ovals that will be panda's eyes. Create panda's ears using the same tool. Keep building up black nail polish until you create perfect shape
4) Using small head of dotting tool put two overlapping dots and using detail brush drag black nail polish down to create a nose
5) Add panda's hands on the sides of face using regular nail polish brush.
6) When black nail polish is dry, using small dotting tool, add white ovals inside of small ones
7) Dip detail brush into black nail polish and add black dots inside of white oval to finish panda's eyes
8) If you have any imperfections you can easily fix them using detail brush with black or white nail polish
9) Remove liquid nail tape, dip angular brush into pure acetone and clean up skin around the nail if needed
1) Apply base coat, 1 or 2 layers of black nail polish and a layer of fast dry top coat to prepare surface for using vinyls
2) Apply liquid nail tape on skin and cuticles around the nail to prevent clean up and let it dry
3) Remove stencils from backing sheet doing it very fast so all small pieces remain on backing sheet
4) Put stencils on completely dry nail, cut stencil on the tip to let it stick to the nail better
5) Apply a layer of green nail polish over stencil and remove it as soon as possible while nail polish is still wet
Apply layer of fresh top coat
Song: 50 Cent vs Tujamo - Shake That Booty Bounce (FRAMEDIT)
Let's start from applying base coat and 2 layers of white nail polish on the nail and let it dry.
Apply liquid nail tape on the skin and cuticles around the nail. This will reduce amount of clean up after doing ombre.
Apply white, purple and black nail polishes to the sponge as strips that are overlapping each other. Put 2-4 layers of nail polish to make sure we have a lot of it inside of sponge.
Push sponge to the nail at first to transfer color and then start dabbing from root to tip and back to create ombre effect.
Let nail polish dry on the nail and apply another layer of of ombre. You can use the same sponge if it is still wet, but use a new sponge if the polish has dried. You might need to repeat this step 2 to 4 times total if you don't achieve opaque colors.
Remove liquid nail tape and cut excess of nail polish with scissors.
Dip brush into pure acetone and make edge of nail polish rounded near cuticles.
Apply fast dry top coat to prepare nail for using vinyls.
Put a graveyard stencil on completely dry nail and push it lightly to the nail near skin.
Paint over stencil with fresh black nail polish and peel vinyl off slowly pulling up as soon as possible while nail polish is still wet.
Apply a layer of fresh fast dry top coat holding brush parallel to the nail not to smear design.
Transparent: @opi_products Original Nail Envy
Song: Ephwurd - Vibrations
1) Apply base coat, 1-2 layers of white/black nail polish
2) Apply liquid nail tape on skin around nail, finger and back on nail to prevent cleaning up after watermarble
3) Put room temperature water in a cap with small diameter. Start dripping fresh nail polishes that don't dry very fast into water. Switch off your AC and work fast
4) Using watermarble tool, attach design to sides of cup. Drag tool in water back and forth to create stripy design.
5) Put finger with white nail polish on into water holding finger 45 degree to water, start blowing air onto water surface to make nail polish dry, remove it using cotton swab
6) Pull finger off the water, remove liquid nail tape as solid piece, clean up skin around your nail using brush dipped into acetone
7) Wait until design is dry and apply a layer of fast dry top coat to prepare nails for using vinyls
8) Put two strips of straight vinyls on nail, push it to nail near skin, apply nail polish between strips and peel each strip off as soon as possible while nail polish is still wet
9) Apply eyes stencil on mat, paint over with yellow nail polish and peel stencil off immediately very slowly not to smudge design. When eyes are dry, pick them up using watermarble tool dipped into water and place them on the nail.
10) Apply layer of regular transparent nail polish over dry eyes on mat, when decal is dry, peel it off the mat
11) Apply a little bit of water on black nail, put decal on it. Cut excess, clean up sides using brush dipped in acetone
Clean Up Brush: @whatsupnails Pure Color #4 Angular Brush
Song: KASSIANO - Make Money (feat. OYE & T.O.K.) Steps:
1) Apply base coat and 1-2 layers of white nail polish and let it completely dry.
2) Apply 3 strips of colorful nail polishes on latex free make up sponge. Make sure that nail polishes are fresh and they are soaking into sponge. Apply 3-4 layers in the beginning.
3) Apply peel off nail tape on skin around nail to decrease amount of clean up after ombre
4) Push sponge to the nail once and then start dabbing back and forth from root to tip of the nail.
5) Let nail dry, apply a layer or two of the same nail polishes to the sponge and dab to the nail again. You might need to repeat this step 2-4 times to get opaque colors depending on nail polish opacity.
6) Clean your cuticles and skin around nail using angular, flat or round brush dipped in pure acetone or any nail polish remover.
7) Apply a layer of fast dry top coat to make surface solid (flat) for stamping
8) Apply nail polish to stamping plate, scrape excess nail polish 1-2 time using scraper card, push stamper to the plate to transfer image and push it to the nail. Work very fast so nail polish doesn't dry up on plate or on stamper. Not all nail polishes work for stamping since they can dry very fast or be very translucent. Play around with your regular nail polishes you have to see which ones stamp better or just use stamping nail polishes. Some stampers require priming using 5-10 swipe with pure acetone or buffing with nail file.
9) Let design dry and apply fresh top coat
Clean Up Swabs: @whatsupnails Mini Swabs 25pcs
Song: BLU J – IN 2 U
1) Apply base coat, to protect nails and make manicure last, and 2-3 layers of holo nail polish.
2) Apply a layer of fast dry top coat and wait until it is completely dry to prepare surface of nail for using nail vinyls
3) Apply strips of straight tape on a nail starting from the tip, press tape with tweezers or finger nails to stick it to edges of nail near skin
4) Apply thick layer of white nail polish to the entire nail and peel each strip off as soon as possible while nail polish is still wet, use tweezers or nippers for cleaner lines
5) Wait until nail polish is completely dry and apply a layer of fresh fast dry top coat holding brush parallel to the nail not to smear white lines
6) Apply stiletto stencils on completely dry nails pushing it to the nail near the skin
7) Apply black nail polish inside of ergo stencil and peel it off as soon as possible while nail polish is still wet
8) Dip a cleanup brush into pure acetone and clean up cuticles and skin around nail if needed. If nail polish bleeds under cuticles and you can't get it out of there, try using tight mini cotton swabs.
9) Apply thick layer of fresh fast dry top coat holding brush parallel to the nail not to smear design
1) Apply base coat and two layers of white nail polish and let it completely dry. I use @dazzledry nail polishes as base since they dry very fast
2) Apply fast dry top coat to prepare flat surface before applying nail vinyls
3) Put a strip of oval tape close to your cuticles and lightly push it to the nail
4) Apply thermal blue and white nail polishes on a latex free makeup sponge slightly overlapping each other. Both nail polishes should be fresh.
5) Push sponge to the nail and star dabbing back and forth from tip to root and from root to tip
6) Let this layer dry and repeat steps 4 and 5 one or two times to achieve desired effect of ombre
7) Put thermal blue nail polish on card or any palette (should be also fresh polish), place dotting tool into it and put dots on your nail starting from center row and then place dots on sides to make pattern symmetrical. Hold your hand on the table for more stability while applying dots
8) Let design completely dry and apply a layer of fresh top coat (gloppy top coat will smear design). Hold brush parallel to the nail, only top coat drop should touch the nail, apply nail polish with 2-3 strokes.
Now you can have so much fun seeing how your nail polish changes color depends on termperature!
Brush and tool from whatsupnails.com @whatsupnails
Tool: Whats Up Nails - Pure Color 7 Watermarble Tool
Clean Up Brush: Whats Up Nails - Pure Color Glamor Pink #4 Flat Brush
Nail Polishes from dazzledry.com @dazzledry
Base coat: Dazzle Dry - Base Coat
White: Dazzle Dry - White Lightning
Neon Pink: Dazzle Dry - Watermelon Slice
Top Coat: Dazzle Dry - Fast Dry Top Coat
Song: Creaky Jackals - W.T.P
1) Apply a thick layer of white nail polish on bare nail. A little bit gloopy (or just thick) nail polish will work the best, thick layer of thin nail polish will run to the side of the nail and won't stay in the center of your nail which will not work for us
2) Add 4 stripes of pink nail polish creating a shape of a cross with an empty center
3) Using a watermarble tool, needle or toothpick start dragging the nail polish creating spiral shape. Start from the area close to the center where you have white and pink nail polish. Hold tool 90 degrees angle to the nail. In case nail polish builds up on the tip of your tool, clean it on a paper towel or cotton pad dipped in acetone.
4) Clean up excess of nail polish from the skin, cuticles and nail using flat brush dipped in pure acetone
5) Wait until design is totally dry and apply a layer of fresh top coat holding brush parallel to the nail not to smear design